A Jewel on the National Register of Historic Places
Built for James B. Anderson during 1898 -1901, The Anderson House is an extraordinary combination of private office, co-working and event space- An Annex to Hyde House. The house is a masterly example of Colonial Revival design, subtly combining materials, textures, and patterns in a free but harmonic relationship to each other. The three-story Victorian mansion also hosts a first-floor suite, which is completely private from the rest of the home. A “must stay” Airbnb for those who appreciate fine architecture and historic preservation with convenience.